Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Intermission

Hello once more from the posting couch.  We have made some pretty decent progress on our trip preparations.  And even more exciting  than maps, shocks, storage and pumps (it is sacrilege, I know) we have a destination!

Due to various forces beyond my control (cough cough, jennifer, cough) we are Panama bound.


So the theme ongoing is Panama or Bust.

Panama

I personally am leaning more towards, the Panama or stay a week on a Coasta Rican beach...  C'est la vie. 

I was planning on posting some tantalizing pics of Chuck's recent upgrades, but Murphy has intervened and frazzled my camera cable.  Needless to say we have been busy hacking, chopping, clamping, gluing  and typing away.  



A rough estimate of the time and distance involved.  I guarantee that there is more than 61 hours of driving.  I guess I should mentally prepare myself for the potholes....

We should be wrapping up our furious preparing soon, and we should have time to catch up on posting then.

1 comment: